View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 12:04 PM   #351 (permalink)
Patrick@AAMComp
Base Member

Drives: with steering wheel
Patrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond reputePatrick@AAMComp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roky0101 View Post
I Just got mine after 2 months and 3 weeks, I am completely sad I fill like crying, don't buy it, its ugly, that black dot at the left entrance where the throttle body is suppose to attached is actually a hole.
Hey Roky, check your PM's.

The hole you are referring to is not a leak-point, and is part of the manifold design. I've attached some pictures from our product page, which depict these holes as well. They are reliefs/through holes for the hardware which mounts the throttle body to the manifold flange and pose no performance or structural issues.

As for the finish, the raw aluminum is meant to be an option for those who wish to provide their own custom coating rather than having AAM Competition powder coat the manifold. We offer black powder coating at no additional charge, as this intake manifold is intended to be given a proper finish.

aamcompetition.com

Last edited by Patrick@AAMComp; 02-14-2017 at 12:06 PM.
Patrick@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote