View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:16 AM   #125 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
Beautiful work thus far....

Any ballpark pricing out there yet for the full set up and gauges? I SOOO want this but not sure I could handle losing my car again for a few months. Have to think its going to be a blast to drive if you can stay out of jail that is
For real. I'm sure Lou will find himself racing R1s on the highway once he gets the car back! And to answer your question, yes, we're getting closer to getting all of our set twin turbo package pricing together, we should have them ready soon. It is a bit of a wait for turbos at the moment, and we're working to get a "shelf" twin turbo together to get the installation time down significantly. Hopefully, we should have this available this coming spring. Maybe Tony(2theextreme) is the next TT for us?

I keep saying I'm going to start a new thread, but I'll give everyone a quick update in this one: We've installed the Defi Link Meter, and the gauges should have power very shortly! Once they're all lit up, I'll grab some more photos for everyone to check out!