View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:01 AM   #121 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

^ LH FTW!!!

Ok, Lou, pretty soon we're going to have to start a new thread for you! This one is getting pretty big, and I want you to have a seperate thread for your car. Installing the gauges was an incredibly intricate process, and a lot more in depth than we originally anticipated. Nearly the entire dash had to come out for the gauges to go in the factory gauge holders, but the end result is as clean as OEM!! Dash is almost completely back in now, and I should have some photos for you of the gauges lit up here shortly. In the meantime, check these out!

I know what you're thinking; "Is it just me, or do the needles in the gauges look off centre?" This is true! They all are slightly off, but rest assured though, they are all clocked correctly. The needles are still "limp", because they have never had any power run through them. Once they are fully wired and powered on for the first time, they will all come to rest at a perfect 90° angle.

And here's why I love Defi gauges so much:

Completely blacked out when they are powered off. Bright red display when turned on. Sic.