View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #2006 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
+25 on both front/rear wheels... could go +20 on rears w/factory camber....as rear camber is 2x more negative than the front.
That's where I was figuring my tolerance would be. Am guessing a 5mm spacer, perhaps 10 will end up where I want it, but ultimately I need to see how much bulge I'm getting from that 345 and adjust accordingly. I'd found some good reference iPhoto's of those tires on same size rims and it looks like I'll have no problems, especially as they run narrow in terms of tread width, which is actually closer to a 325 just without the extra sidewall.

In any case the order is in and will see what happens.

I won't end up 2x -camber out back co pared to front but probably dial it in at 1.5x or so. I'll leave that until they are mounted and see where it takes me.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote