View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 01:02 PM   #621 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
I plan to make the trip to Fontana this year & get to meet some of you fellow's... guess i'll blend in with the Senior crowd/with a touch of longhaired redneck....My knee surgeon visit is Feb28, to see if my right knee needs the same partial replacement that was performed on the left in 2014'
I may have to put up a tent & sleep in a bag/as numerous calls to the village has netted no result's.....they just say i'll put you on a waiting list.
I guess i could stay a bit away from the village-but doesn't sound like the same.
I called the Village every day after last year's ZDayZ to get a room. I have to call them back to make sure I still have it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote