View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 09:22 PM   #3808 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
How difficult is it? I'm completely stock with no easy access to a tuner that isn't 200+ miles away hahaha.
A lot of the steps, and there aren't many, are probably simplified being stock. He'll email you a tune and send a cable then take you about ten minutes to load it. From there leave your laptop hooked up and log for him. 3-4 minutes of normal street driving, 3-4 minutes of highway driving, 3rd gear full pull, 4th gear full pull. He may want then all at once being NA stock, or break it up a bit. Probably do one more set of those after he sends you another tune and then you're done.

You can get options like flatfoot shifting, traction control, all sorts of goodies just ask him. it is worth it for the increased throttle response alone. I had my tune off when I pulled my bolt ons off and the difference in the pedal alone was so much that I didn't even enjoy driving the car, it just sat in the garage until re-tuned.

The other good thing is Seb gives you a full year of free tunes so if you add or change anything with your setup he'll update everything for free.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 01-31-2017 at 09:37 PM.