View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #110 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastley85891 View Post
Defi , nice - any preffered 12V switched / perm source on the Z, which defis? there is one at 24psi in my sig lol

BF 60mm Whites??
60 mil REDS, to match the factory ones. The Defis will be monitoring boost, exhaust gas temp(EGT), and Oil Temperature. They will be powered from a 12V power source wired directly from the factory fuse box. We didn't want to cut into any factory power sources, so will be setting up our own independent wiring system and feeding it from the factory battery/fuse box.

Example of the Defi Gauges:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Thanks Jon, you the man!
No prob Lou, I try to keep you updated as much as possible. As soon as everything is wired up and ready to go, I'll get you some pictures; maybe even a video of the Defi Gauge start-up procedure, that never gets old!

Last edited by Jon@Altered; 01-13-2010 at 03:32 PM.