View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #77 (permalink)
AntiVenom
Track Member

Drives: 2011 KAD 6MT
AntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura about

Going has been a bit slow, mostly because i have been trying to sort out the mounting hardware for the overfenders.

Decided I didn't want to go with the cheap and easy rivet option, so I am using rivet nuts and machine screws to mount things up. Which meant picking up the threaded riveter and ordering rivnuts and black oxide stainless screws. unfortunately i misjudged the diameter of screw head and the first set came too small. fortunately, i was able to use some washers and make them work for mounting the front lip.

Also, here is a couple of quick vids of my Defi gauges on startup. I am happy with the setup... the only thing I forgot to take in to consideration is that the EcuTek hijacks the factory oil temp gauge for the traction control. At this point I am mostly guessing. Fortunately I was able to look at my brothers gauge to get a count of how many settings there are.

---------------------------

I have also been giving some serious thought to having my intercooler thermal coated black. Cost is pretty reasonable, and it seems there are some gains for low speed cooling. Mostly I just think it will look better. Thoughts?

Last edited by AntiVenom; 01-11-2017 at 02:09 PM.
AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote