View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 01:11 AM   #24 (permalink)
Louie cat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo 370z
Louie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad370 View Post
This happened to me a week ago and I haven't seen it since. 2013 Nismo MT.

I started my car and backed out of my driveway. I noticed the throttle response was a little off. As I went down my street I tried to accelerate quickly, but could only get about 20% power. As I started to push the gas pedal it acted normal, but once the pedal was at about 20% my car didn't respond any more. Even with the pedal to the floor it was as if the pedal was still at 20%. The gear I was in didn't matter. After I got to my destination I restarted my Z and it worked fine. It hasn't come back since.

Just a glitch with the drive-by-wire system? Problem with the pedal position sensor? Hopefully just a one time glitch, but it has me worrying.
How old is your battery? I had the same issue in my 2010 nismo last summer.It would do it to me after the car sat for a couple days. I brought it in and the dealer showed me the battery was very weak. They put a new one in and it never did it again. So get the battery checked itf you have not already and all the best of luck
Louie cat is offline   Reply With Quote