View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:56 PM   #1371 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
Mine not tops kit but it's a2a and running the Stillen BPV. Sebs email to me today about the last log was "Wow, that looks great!", it works fine as long has you are under 11 psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm I might have to hook that up temporarily. I need to get a charge pipe setup for a baseline tune just to drive the car over to the shop and get the new pipe made, and that will be easier than welding in (and wasting) a BOV flange.

I barely used any of the Stillen pieces, so you just have the BPV mounted to the flange on the underside of the Stillen charge pipe a foot away from the blower and connected it to vacuum. I'm assuming it can just be left vented to atmosphere instead of recirc - I wouldn't be able to anyhow as I don't have that 4way silicone boot hooked up Stillen provides.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote