Thread: To tune or not
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

I was without my Ecutek tune for a couple days after selling my bolt ones and putting it back to essentially stock but with motordyne exhaust. It was such an enormous difference in throttle response alone I actually hated driving the car - so I didn't. Wasn't going to update the tune u til after the supercharger install, but it was so bad that I asked Seb for a canned tune that only considered the exhaust. BAM! It was alive again.

I literally could not drive the car without Ecutek. The difference is just astronomical, even with just basic upgrades. Once you do it, you won't look back.

As to Uprev bs e item, I've had both and if stock is 0, and Ecutek is 10, Uprev is about a 6 on the scale. Just to offer some perspective from someone who has had both.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote