View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 05:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

One thing about hit and runs is that you should try to bring as much to the table in terms of info about the other car as you can. I've investigated a ton of them over the years and 99% of the time the victim driver can't tell me anything on the other vehicle or the driver. When that happens the case is basically closed due to lack of investigative leads. The insurance gets that and looks at it and puts it all on the driver as at fault in a single vehicle accident. Bottom line is have as much info as you can. When someone even mentiins the possibility of "Lets work it out." Snap a pic of them their car and the tag. (That guy's about to leave.) Or if they just want to exchange info.....nooooope. (Here probably half of the insurance cards I get are no good and another 20% or more are for personal injury only.) Call for a report and wait. At a minimum if yo only exchange info you have a credible witness who was at the scene and saw the damages and the other driver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote