View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4247 View Post
Could not be done on my car with factory parts. About -1.5 camber is far toward zero - as it would go.

I installed adjustable rear camber arms, and dialed the camber to zero. At that point, the toe is way off and would not correct with factory toe bolts. So, I then had to install SPC toe bolts to get 1/16 toe per side.

Car drives awesome with this rear set up. Very pleased with the result.
Hey thanks so much!
Just ordered the spc rear camber kit with toe adjustment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
For a stock z with stock parts, -4 degrees of rear camber is way out of spec. I would be concerned that you bent or damaged something for it to be that far off with all else being stock . If there is damage or a collision you will most likely need to replace suspension components. If you are lowered you will need a camber kit and to bolts to return the car to near factory settings.

If no collision or impact is present and you are stock height, yes, you should be able to get the rear back into spec by having the car aligned.
Did a lot of drifting. Maybe that's the cause. Hopefully nothing happened. Will have everything inspected when I get the camber kit installed.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote