View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 07:35 PM   #245 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
it has the percentage indicator. on first charge it lasted well over 7hrs so datz not bad at all. and da whole time it was downloading stuff in the background or installing. computer got warm to the touch but never hot like dem faking pc's. Im super happy I finally got rid of dat faking pos
I believe the new MBPs took it away because it was inaccurate due to the low power processors. Also had to do witht he cloud backup when first setting up the machines, it can take a few days for everything to normalize. At least that is what I remember from the article. I just hate apple so I like to bitch about them.