View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 10:20 AM   #9771 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
I wouldn't even put that guys table, which I assume is for wood, in the house. His setup looked cool but the though of all the dust inside made me cringe. Even a pretty good dust collector system still blows a lot of dust around, especially if you're working with MDF. Used to hate cleaning up the shop after that stuff!

I would however tolerate a good mill in the garage no problem. Just set it and go for coffee
Ive known a handful of guys that bid on contracts or got extra overload jobs from our place of employment. They would go home, fire up the machine and go make dinner. made for some nice pocket change, until something on the machine broke. Which they do, often.