View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 08:35 AM   #9637 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leingod View Post
yea, this is just sickening. Dropped down to -9 overnight. Was 17 this morning with -3 windchill and was snowing hard enough that we couldn't see 3 feet ahead of us.

Naturally, it was the perfect time for a complete asstard in a jeep renegade to blow past us on the right and immediately slam on her breaks because the resident asstard couldn't understand safety distances between cars in conditions like these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
the whole reason it took me so long to get home was because some fvcktard had to cause a crash on the s curve of expressway. I wanted to boot that asshat in the shins then pee on his wreck of a car. I was so mad
i haz 4wd!!!!!!!!!

i can go stupid fast in snow!!!!!!!!

i crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ghostvette; 12-15-2016 at 08:38 AM.