Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 10:02 PM   #1121 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
nah, I'm voting for this as best line of the season:
"In case you haven't caught on, I just slid my d**k down your throat... and you thanked me for it."

It's the smile & tone of Negan & utter disgust in ricks face that makes it so f**king good lol.
I don't know, I almost didn't like that scene at all. It didn't seem to be quite in character. Fitting in a perfect disembowelment during his punchline, now that's Negan.

He seems to respect the rebellious, dangerous people, but not respect or care for his followers like Rick. I guess that will bite him in the *** and that is the whole point of the show. Well that, and making stupid decisions that get people killed.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote