View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:46 AM   #9404 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Just keep rubbing it in. I was told i can only take my vacation time if we finish 3 projects by the end of next week. I've got over a month of vacay time to burn and no time to take any. All I do know is that their will be a solid week during the summer to take my GF to Disney. She's never been and I'm in the mood to spoil her.
Due to my schedule my vacation time just keeps accruing. I am limited to 230 hours, so Ive got to burn it. My hire date is on Dec. 18 so I get a chunk of it deposited into my bank, if I dont use it, I lose it. They only let me cash out 120 hours a year, so I usually end up taking a bunch of time off in Dec.