View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 09:41 PM   #50 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

I have a brand new dual readout gauge. I think I have a 2 water temp sensor and an air sensor that I bought for it too.Was going to put one air in the manifold, one of the water sensors right before the intercooler and one right after it too see how well the heat exchanger was doing at cooling the water. This would be awesome and very easy to do with the stillen h.e. then swap to the treadstone and see what's going on. I think I bought some in line hose temp sensor bungs/fittings that would make installing them take about 5 minutes. Will sell cheap.