Thread: Time to leave..
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 02:23 PM   #32 (permalink)
Duc_Z09
Track Member

Drives: With the blinker on.
Duc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zala View Post
This was my main reasoning for picking up a late model Nismo. I found I needed mods (rubber, suspension, and boost) to enjoy my MX5. Stock just wasn't going to do. Rather than get a second MX5 that would need all the same stuff again, I just opted for a ready-to-go sports car that already has all of that situated. Modding is cool, but has a lot of inherent inconveniences associated with it. I'm not escaping it, but limiting it only to one car.
Good luck with that. I bought my Nismo over another Mustang because I thought the same way... now there's about $5k worth of sh*t I still think I need.
2009 370z #206 (all mods are Home Depot)
2009 Ducati 848 (full Ohlins, Termignoni, etc)
2003 Grand Cherokee (long arms, big tires, 4.56, lockers)