View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #8636 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

so faktardia has invaded my v1's suction cups as dey suck trying to grab da glass in cold weather. after like 5min my v1 falls off. 99% of da time i dont use my v1 so i wanted to remove da entire mounting bracket to prevent any unnecessary attention from misguided loserarses in taffyappleland.

visor clips suckarse cause it prevents my passenger (wife) from pulling down her visor in da sun, and dangling v1 power cable.

so ended up mounting 2 little slits of heavy duty velcro where the suction cups attach to, with reinforced VHB tape to give it some angle and also from the back side to keep the velcro adhesive in place. attached the other end of the velco tape to the glass in the black dotted area so cant see from outside.

thing works like a charm!