View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
bewhitey
Base Member

Drives: 370z 40th #704 M6 SC
bewhitey is on a distinguished road

I see this switched to the "forced induction section" instead of DIY.... I am just making sure, you have the stillen supercharger kit correct? Otherwise diregard all the stuff I am about to tell you haha

Here is redline water wetter:
https://www.redlineoil.com/product.aspx?pid=74&pcid=10

You won't need much at all, I just read stillens instructions... they call it an intercooler too haha. They said if you are in freezing climate then use 50/50 antifreeze (this is what I used with like 3-4 cap fulls of water wetter) If you never plan to take your car / do not live in a freezing climate then use 1 cup of water wetter with plain ol distilled water.....just using water with water wetter is supposed to cool better but I don't know by how much.

Here is a pic of the stillen cooling system. If you have not looked into TOPGUNZ's sytem I would highly recommend it! Topgunz - air to air upgrade

Vortech SC|Stillen Sway Bars+Facia+Skirts+CB Exhaust|Z1 Clutch+CSC Elimination Kit|ACT LW Flywheel|Tein Coils+EDFC|SPL Camber Arms|RJM Clutch Pedal|TWM Short Shifter|Morimoto Switchback LED's|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler|AIR 2 AIR|E85 Flex Fuel|460 whp TheBoostCreep
bewhitey is offline   Reply With Quote