View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
bewhitey
Base Member

Drives: 370z 40th #704 M6 SC
bewhitey is on a distinguished road

Maybe peepoles do not know what you are asking? I sure don't

are you asking radiator flush? Intercoolers usually only have air in them

Radiator flush... last page shows where drain plug is coolant change.

I have a stillen supercharged Z that had a stillen "aftercooler" system to cool the supercharged air (some call this an intercooler but it really isn't) it just used regular radiator fluid. Alot of people like the redline water wetter additive (you can buy at any auto parts store). As for changing the fluid on this thing there are some hex head drain bolts on either side of the radiator toward the bottom, or you can just pull a hose off and drain it that way, or take it to grease monkey and have them do it in like 5 min for 30 bucks or something stupid like that......because radiator fluid is sticky and not fun to spill everywhere

I just took all that aftercooler stuff off and went to a true air to air intercooler system supplied by TOPGUNZ here on the 370z.com.

if you post a pic of what you are calling an intercooler maybe someone could help better too
Vortech SC|Stillen Sway Bars+Facia+Skirts+CB Exhaust|Z1 Clutch+CSC Elimination Kit|ACT LW Flywheel|Tein Coils+EDFC|SPL Camber Arms|RJM Clutch Pedal|TWM Short Shifter|Morimoto Switchback LED's|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler|AIR 2 AIR|E85 Flex Fuel|460 whp TheBoostCreep
bewhitey is offline   Reply With Quote