View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 02:32 AM   #36 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sasha,

Have there been any installs with the Comp turbos yet? Interested in how the power curves may differ, if at all. Also, I'm looking to keep my car for 10+ years, 150,000+ miles if possible, and not have to spend a lot of money on things that higher power requires. I would like to keep RWTQ at 350 and as flat as possible. Like your published 400 RWTQ plot that was pretty much the entire power band, just 50 less for me. What would a 4.35 psi spring plot look like? 350 TQ @ 7500 RPM is 500 HP, so I like both of those numbers. Maybe a smart boost controller to control boost by RPM if 4.35 isn't enough to maintain 350 TQ as the revs rise. Has anyone done the 4.35 psi spring? What would the max boost be with a controller and this spring? I've read going over double the spring pressure can get tricky. With a stock exhaust maybe, or just short tails. Just costs, and trying to keep the power levels low. Hopefully stock clutch could handle this. Basically trying to get away with things that the Stillen SC kit lets you get away with, but using your turbo kit, which itself would put less stress on the engine than a SC producing the same RWHP.

Thanks!

Mark
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote