View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 10:13 PM   #561 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
When the sales were posted, we're supposed to put a $150 deposit but also the site said you would be off for the weekend and unable to answer questions. There were no prices for the carbon fiber versions,must that it would be "more"

And we can't order through the website?

It all seems harder than it should be. I was looking for the nismo lip kit but wanted only a partial kit, no option for individual items

I like your stuff just wish it were easier to get
I think that what they are trying to say is, add your information to their FB page and they wil contact you to take your order. At that time you wil get pricing info and can back out if you do not wish to proceed. Not a conventional way to buy something, but seems fairly straight forward.

Plus they are willing to extend the BF/CM pricing for you, which is nice.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.

Last edited by cooltoy; 11-28-2016 at 10:15 PM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote