View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 07:40 PM   #535 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Got to think about that centre sunglass holder replacement

Though I have a question about the single pillar pods. To utilize those factory looking trim rings is it limited to 52mm or is 60mm an option and still retain that OEM type look?

Want to run a wideband AFR/Boost controller combo and would prefer the extra real estate.
The way my pillar mould works is that it perfectly cups a 52mm gauge. Extensive modifications would need to be made for a 60mm gauge to fit in that same spot, also I would need to verify if the OEM gauge trim is big enough to fully cover the 60mm gauge.

I could always fabricate a one-off gauge trim for the 60mm gauge if it comes down to it.