Thread: F.I. oil cooler
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 09:21 AM   #69 (permalink)
NRGz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Z. 06 Zx636
NRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV8rZ View Post
If you look at mine in the for sale section you will see the lines have I believe 1/2 inch heater hose cut in many sections and zip tied to the lines. I put this on the lines right after I noticed the noise and it did quiet it down but did not eliminate it. I believe it's a combination of the vibration in the lines and the oil passing through, all of which is normal.

Mine has a whine as well.. after the oil has warmed up and car is on basic idle the whine is there if the background is quiet .. ive always thought it was the g3 intakes as it created a slight whine 3k-5k rpm. But good to know it could be the cooler. Installed a z1 19 about 10weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NRGz is offline   Reply With Quote