View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 07:50 PM   #7797 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

need to swap the fit to snows.. got some blizzaks left over from the fit i sold earlier this yr. i psi'ed up the tires tonight, hope it dont snow tomorrow.

also got my intake for the GTI, so will install it soon. i think im going to try some wide-ish PSS next spring along with another set of these OZ lightweight wheels. while the DWS06 works well for dd'ing and expressway driving, it can't handle the torque from standstill.. the tires just spin as soon as i hit boost to redline in 1st and actually most time in 2nd. if i can get dat to stick i expect to be in sub-5 sec to 60.. den its time for downpipe and stage2.