View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 08:28 AM   #47 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billibob22 View Post
They are replacing everything I elected to stick to Nissan
Why on earth would you do that? Did you not read anything about the CSC on this forum? As Chuck said, OEM crap is what put you in this position in the first place

Quote:
My hope is that this thread will help anyone who is new to the Z and needs to know what to possibly expect... stay tuned. :-)
Putting OEM garbage back in your car is not the way to do this. There's enough information on this forum already that anyone who has even done a cursory search knows how shitty the OEM CSC is and what to expect: failure at any random time.

Quote:
Where would I go and how would I do that?
Joe @ ZSpeed ... give him a call, tell him what kind of driving you do and what your priorities are regarding the clutch action, and he will set you up with the best kit for you at a great price (including an aftermarket CSC that won't fail on you).

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |