View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 06:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
lamboworld
Base Member

Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 35i DCT
lamboworld is on a distinguished road
Default Nano 3000 Universal 10/15# Kit with Billet Nano and Nitrous Bottle brackets. $600

The Nano Kit and brackets are in new condition. I have only used the for a few months and this setup works great. This kit will allow you to get rid of your Nitrous Bottle heater and it will give you more consistent pressure throughout your runs. The Nano system will also allow your Nitrous to go further than just using a bottle heater. I have decided to go a different direction with my car and that is the only reason why I am selling. The nano kit and brackets are around $800 new and I will ship them within the CONUS for $600.

The brackets are made out of billet aluminum and they can be used for a handle which is a nice feature. The brackets are very stable and they are easy to remove by pulling 2 pins. The angle can also be easily adjusted by moving one of the pins. The quality is excellent.

Here are the links to what you are buying:

http://nano-nitrous.com/shop/product...rsal-1015-kit/

Nano Bottle Bracket Holder Nitrous NOS Mount Car | eBay

Nitrous Oxide 7'' inch Bottle Brackets Holder Edelbrock NOS Car Base Mount | eBay

I will also include the original Nano Bottle brackets that was included with the kit.

THE 15# NITROUS BOTTLE IS NOT INCLUDED. IT IS INCLUDED TO SHOW THE BRACKET WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nitrous Bottle Bracket.jpg (61.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Nano Bottle Regulator and Gauge.jpg (56.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Nano Bottle and Bracket 2.jpg (63.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Nano Bottle and Bracket.jpg (60.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Brackets 2.jpg (103.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Bracket 1.jpg (136.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Nano Bottle and Bracket 4.jpg (53.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Nano Bottle and Bracket 3.jpg (54.5 KB, 14 views)
lamboworld is offline   Reply With Quote