View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:03 AM   #287 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogersz34 View Post
Just registered for my first HPDE event! I have already bought upgraded pads and SS lines and will be flushing all fluids prior to the event. My biggest concern is the fact that I will not be running an oil cooler. The event will be in December in NC so it will be colder temperatures and since this will be my first event I highly doubt I will be going all out. More concerned about learning proper track etiquette. Do any of you think I will run into issues without an oil cooler? I am driving a 2013 sport touring 6mt.
You may need to switch to auto mode instead, or not necessarily red line it as much, but you'll probably be ok.

My first HPDE was in November at VIR, and I was still able to push my oil cooler...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk