Thread: car insurance
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
I"m just taking about collision
If you're just talking about loss, then most of the larger insurance companies will work with you. Nationwide actually includes aftermarket coverage for up to $1500 as part of my policy. This covered my FI exhaust when it got bashed up by a chunk of concrete a few months ago. However, anything more will have to be covered by an additional policy, such as the CPE coverage that 2011 Nismo refers to. Talk with your insurance broker - you'll have to provide receipts and such to verify ownership and coverage amount.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote