View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
shirokenkami
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Z Tour Spt 6mt
shirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I've had up-dates done on my Grand Cherokee and Power Wagon at times when I had to take them in for something. The up-dates wasn't for what I took them in for either. Toyota will do up-dates without them telling you that they did them. You have to ask what they all do when you pick up the vehicle. Otherwise, they won't tell you. Ford will do up-dates. Then tell you about it after you pick up the vehicle.
That's true also, well depending on the service writer. We have some here that are like that but a couple of them will inform you of it. Some may also very well be safety related.