View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 04:44 PM   #557 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by layhum View Post
Not sure why you are protecting Beemaaz on this and coming at me.
I'm not protecting Beemaaz. I'm more interested in standing up for equalme. I was simply agreeing with Beemaaz.

Quote:
First, I am only posting my experience and issues I had with the order. I believe everyone has the right to know what goes on in this botched transaction. I'm not knocking on his quality work that you guys speak of, since I didn't even have the chance to check it out.
The transaction may seem botched from your unreasonable perspective. But I just see a delayed order due to circumstances outside equalme's control (i.e. compressor is down).

Quote:
Second, I did read the entire thread before I considered placing an order. I provided him adequate time to fulfill the order. This is after him PMing me saying he has a extra set waiting for me. However, when I replied it was gone already and he said "I'll have another set ready in week". Which I agreed to that is fine. Now it's after 7 weeks and a bunch of no replies.
Is that 7 weeks total wait? Because if you gave up at that point, then you obviously didn't read the thread. Sounds like you were just unlucky with timing in missing that extra set and then having the compressor go down to where he couldn't meet his deadline. $hit happens.

Quote:
Third, You to be wonder where the hell is this order after about 7 weeks. Beemaaz told me to move on? how can I when I am short $400 without any product.
I don't think anyone was suggesting that you move on without your refund. Equalme will refund your money.

Quote:
I'm not here to pick fights with trolls. Just posting my experience and troubles with the order.
Well, from all the information you've posted, it sounds like you were too impatient to wait for a quality product when it was well known that delays are possible. You were certainly a bit unlucky in timing, but that's not equalme's fault.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote