Thread: GT500 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #120 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

*EDIT*
Gah, lots of responses since I typed this - this is in response to Z eliminators post about his drag strip times.

Im assuming your 60' times are 1.97...and not .97. That'd make a lot more sense.

On the other hand, I cant help but ask...why do we need to look at your times? Anyone with experience knows what the car is "GOOD" to run with a decent driver (I won't touch the whole fact that AT's are easier to launch than the M6). The times you're running seem right on line with what they should be for someone with experience, especially with those big-*** DR's you're using.

No surprise on the heat soak issues...thats any car that gets hot, but as we all know, the 370's particularly susceptible to it...

I don't know, I guess I'm missing the purpose of the post lol.

Last edited by MightyBobo; 01-07-2010 at 08:34 AM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote