Thread: GT500 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:14 AM   #117 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
In response to the supercharger power question, both are centrifugal style blowers, so they wont have as much low end torque as a root/screw style, it'll gradually build boost much like a turbo without all the lag, and produce good peak hp. I'd say after 3k, it should pull pretty hard. In reference to the auto theft, there are a few gated apartment communities here if that will give you piece of mind. Our Z club meets every sunday, so hopefully you'll come out and cruise with us, theres some good mountain runs here that'll get your blood flowin, only bad part is that you'll notice a definite loss of power from your car, we're a mile up here.

Here's a thread with some pics from a few of our cruises.

Red370 and the Z-Street club picture thread

I will definatley show for the GTGs, like I said before, they are lame here with no GTGs for the Zs. I will still be holding my house here in GA so I wont be able to afford a nice gated community, just lookin for a fairly cheap clean safe place till the family moves down, nothin special. I can live and have lived in some crapy places and I dont mind as long as they are clean. Living in tents and all while deployed a few times can teach you to live down if need be.