Thread: GT500 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #116 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
No I havent looked yet, my family will stay here for now as I will be going back and forth between GA and there for training. I will be looking for an apt or 1 bedroom place that is furnished. Ive been hearing bad things about El Paso with cars getting stolen and gangs and all but Im sure its no worse than any other city. I have the FI and it sounds very aggressive, the vids on line really dont give the true sound to it, so I will have to come by and let you hear it.
In response to the supercharger power question, both are centrifugal style blowers, so they wont have as much low end torque as a root/screw style, it'll gradually build boost much like a turbo without all the lag, and produce good peak hp. I'd say after 3k, it should pull pretty hard. In reference to the auto theft, there are a few gated apartment communities here if that will give you piece of mind. Our Z club meets every sunday, so hopefully you'll come out and cruise with us, theres some good mountain runs here that'll get your blood flowin, only bad part is that you'll notice a definite loss of power from your car, we're a mile up here.

Here's a thread with some pics from a few of our cruises.

Red370 and the Z-Street club picture thread

Last edited by Red370; 01-07-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote