Thread: GT500 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #113 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
Ive been out a couple of days getting ready for my move to El Paso TX (people telling me my car will end up in Mexico) but I have to agree with this, the stangs I have beat and again Im not sure if they are 07 08 09s were by over a car length up to about 80 to 90 MPH and I consider that a good win and it could very well be the drivers and the fact that I have an AT and get perfect shifts every time and they may have messed up their shifts but thats part of the game. Im sure the 2011 stang will be a killer but will it be in our caomparison then, no cuz its HP will be way above ours, so it wont be a far comparison then.
I'd really like to hear your car in person, I havent heard any aftermarket exhaust systems up close and personal yet and I'm curious about FI's. Have you been looking at places to live yet? I could do some local research for you if you give me and idea of what you're looking for.