Thread: GT500 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #100 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
I dont know stangs well enough to know them by years but I do know that Im beating the new style stangs which I guess could be the 05 to 09s??? and I pull on them very quickly and by the time we hit 80 -90 (which is where I usually cut it off for safety reasons LOL) Im more than a car ahead. Now I dont doubt I can do that to the 2010 but I havent gone against one yet that I know of. Im sure the 2010 will be about even with our Z. I can only say about the ones I ve had a go with what ever their year was. Take it for what its worth.
That is precisely why I said I think you really need to clarify what you mean when you use the word "killing" as the context of your post makes it sound like you were bitch-slapping all of them around with absolute ease...and that is what I take exception to...I know that context just isn't so with the 2006 through 2009 GT models. Anything before that I would say you probably were bitch-slapping them with ease.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote