View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 01:21 PM   #3580 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
And I am the polar opposite. Just holding out for Google to release the new Nexus line. The iPhone is great. It does everything without issue and everything just works. But my god is it simplistic and boring. No proper back key kills me. The top left backspace when navigating apps is just a hindrance for positioning and notification pop-ups within apps are horrid.

And ios10 is killing me with unlocking the phone. no more swipe to unlock. Have to press the power key or home button to turn the screen on followed by registering your fignerprint and then hitting the home key again for it to unlock. Or fail reading your print to finally allow for passcode input.
I just downloaded iOS 10 to my iPad this morning. So far so good, but definitely be a few things to get the hang of. I actually like having to physically press the home key after fingerprint ID.. so many times I just want to get a quick glance at the time or weather or something and it registers the print so fast it skips right past the basic info I need at the time and unlocks the phone. Happens in milliseconds of course. Maybe I'll change my mind and not care for the physical press, but so far I don't mind it.

Played with iMessage a bit and sent a few out that I didn't mean to not knowing it was going to send when I was just p,aging with it. Oh well no biggy. Will see what else there is to like/dislike before updating my 6s+ to it or not. Or picking up the 7 for that matter.

Typing this message above autocorrect is must less annoying and plagued with errors than before. At least this far. Once it learns how I fat finger my keyboard it may just keep screwing up and changing good morning to swampgas Mardi Gras just as readily as previous releases lol