View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 10:20 AM   #3573 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i ordered the 128gb in black. i had an android first, then went to the iphone and then went back to the android, used it for two weeks and bought another iphone lol.
And I am the polar opposite. Just holding out for Google to release the new Nexus line. The iPhone is great. It does everything without issue and everything just works. But my god is it simplistic and boring. No proper back key kills me. The top left backspace when navigating apps is just a hindrance for positioning and notification pop-ups within apps are horrid.

And ios10 is killing me with unlocking the phone. no more swipe to unlock. Have to press the power key or home button to turn the screen on followed by registering your fignerprint and then hitting the home key again for it to unlock. Or fail reading your print to finally allow for passcode input.