View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 08:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
VSS370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CY M6
VSS370z has a spectacular aura aboutVSS370z has a spectacular aura aboutVSS370z has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Thanks!

Our L2 level of fuel pump modifications involves bypassing the internal fuel filter and using a larger output and then the stock feed re-purposed as the return. So if you wanted to move up to that, we would need to also package you an upgrade kit to take you all the way to the new S1.E fuel system with external filter.

If you chose to do this, between what you already have, and the billet hat with L2 install kit, you would not need to actually purchase the standalone L2 fuel pump modification kit. To complete the conversion would mean adding our external filter kit, and the 2 new feed hoses (from fuel pump to filter, and filter to engine).
That would be awesome! I saw the external filter on your webpage but was asking myself how can i get that part to do some minor upgrades to my Stage 1 fuel system since you don't seem to have it as a standalone piece. You got my attention Charles.
VSS370z is offline   Reply With Quote