View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 03:14 PM   #2168 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
Why is it so bad? I'm Honda ignorant.
-Just the Civic Si.

-very harsh ride.

-horrible turning radius.

-Floaty steering to the point of wondering if the wheel is even attached.

-Redlines sooner than z. uncomfortable seats. A clutch so light that it had no bite point.

-The steering wheel 9/3 spokes or whatever they were called were so thick that the wheel was uncomfortable to hold.

-Costs 24k yet didn't even include XM radio

-got stuck on a sunny day

-30mph had to be in 5th gear or else it was 4k+ rpm

-vtec didn't kick in until 5.5k, and redlines at 7.1k

-glare on dash made reading speedo impossible

-bluetooth disconnected frequently on multiple phones

-interior was loud

-stereo was worse than a 90's pinto

-backup cam was useless at angles more than 10 degrees

-THE KILLER: the car stalls when it looses traction in first gear during a dusting of snow. Traction slips, so the engine throttles itself to under 500rpm and stalls ITSELF

That's just stuff off of the top of my head. It truly was a craptacular car. I've never experienced such hatred for an automobile. My breaking point was realizing I couldn't do a 3 point turn on a 4 lane road from the turning radius being so abysmal. Forget about how I got stranded 9 seperate times with a simple dusting of snow with winter tires on.