View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 07:58 PM   #9362 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
Went over it twice with rubbing compound then once with a cleaner wax. Its not perfect but then again it wasn't perfect before as its an outside car. Got a bunch of scratches out though that I've been meaning to get to. Overall I'm pleased with the end result, made me realize how much the car needed a detail. If it was the Z I'd buff until it's flawless but the car is going back outside tomorrow so good enough

Neighbors were extremely apologetic. They offered to pay but they've had a streak of bad luck with a flooding basement, hvac issues, tree branch damaged the roof of their new camper so I told them it was OK. Mistakes happen. Upside is now I have a crazy clean DD and got to spend majority of they day in the garage!
Glad it worked out easily for you. It is good to have neighbors that offer to fix something when they mess up and very kind of you to just fix it.