View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 01:46 PM   #8857 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
See, I had an HTC Thunderbolt and that was the biggest piece of **** ever. I vowed to never to back to HTC. I actually went to an iPhone after that.

But, I wanted a better camera so I came back to Android. I think HTC is better now, and they're doing the next Nexus... but oh well. I've made my decision. Getting the Frost White at a discounted price is huge. It was only ever available direct from Google, but now I got it through Best Buy ebay... for like $150+ off.
The thunderbolt was junk. They're just like older model hyundais. Don't buy anything from 2005 or older. Since the One M8 came out, the quality and software is far better and has come a long way.

For that price though, can't go wrong the with 6p. Friend has it and loves his. Still fast, holds a charge, and looks amazing.