View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 01:30 PM   #8854 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

...I'm on my fourth LG G4. 1 because of overheating (like literally burning my thigh while in my pocket and not in use), and 2 because of the manufacturer defect with the ROM chip detaching and causing a bootloop (literally had to put it in the freezer to do a backup and transfer photos, etc.). Got the first one replaced, the next lasted 2 weeks before it did it again.

Now, this latest is okay, but still freezes every now and then and I have to turn the screen off (so it locks) and then back on. Also seems kind of sluggish, and I'm just done with LG.

They and/or VZW won't buy out my phone for the remaining $250 or so I owe on it... I feel like there should be a lemon law for phones...