View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 01:26 PM   #8851 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Aw, I missed out on the golf convo. Had a 2hr phone call with the lady... haha. All while getting paid. Yassss.

Almost lunch time though.

Oh, and I ordered a 64GB Nexus 6P. I'm done with this LG G4... couldn't pass up the deal for the 6P and didn't really want to wait for the new Nexus to come out (and pay even more for probably minimum upgrades).
I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on one. I can't stand my business iPhone 6 and my personal HTC One M8 is slowly starting to seize up with diminished battery and performance. I really am trying to hold out until Oct when Google does their I/O for the new Nexus lines.