View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
dalparadise
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 Z Roadster T/S
dalparadise is on a distinguished road

I saw a black with wine roadster when I went to buy mine. It is truly stunning and had me on the fence to make a decision. Beautiful car.

I think silver with wine is also very elegant and seems fairly unique.

Having owned several convertibles as daily drivers, I can't reinforce enough the importance of black interiors. Yes, it's hotter in summertime, but the mesh/AC seats should negate that. The advantage is that it won't show dirt and road grime as readily. Even when my past cars were clean -- after hours of personal work -- I'd always be amazed at how much dirt and road grime would find its way behind the seats or in crevices where the top being down exposes hard-to-clean areas to the outside.

Not only is it not as visible on black, but even when you're vigilant about cleaning, it's hard to avoid permanent staining on non-black interiors.

In short, I went with the Platinum Graphite over Black (which is really charcoal gray) Touring with Sport and would pick it again even without the practical rationalization. It is beautiful.