View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 03:17 AM   #26 (permalink)
fillerbunnie
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z
fillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Still F***ed.

I'm certain it's the MAF/MAP sensor...

Sam at GTM was useless, as was Uprev. Basically I'm physically limited by not being able to disable this code.

The original service manual has the P0101 and P010B codes in it, yet Uprev doesn't have them in my rom.

EDIT: after checking out the MAP sensor, it can only read from about -30 to about 1psi. 1psi equates to 5V output (on a 5V input). I'm going to remove the MAP sensor, grab a couple of resistors and feed a constant 3v into the MAP sensor input signal to see if this helps.

The service manual doesn't suggest that P0101 or P010B could even relate to the MAP sensor though, so there is a chance I'm screwed... May be talking to ECUTek soon... Uprev is a joke.

Last edited by fillerbunnie; 08-06-2016 at 07:42 AM.
fillerbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote