View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 08:35 AM   #8025 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Adam make some excellent product.

Best detailing spray I've ever used by a good margin. My buddy's neighbour is friends with the guy so he gets a pretty good deal on it and always has a good supply around. Want to try the paint sealant next.
I have a fair amount of Adam's products because I found some really cheap stuff on clearance years ago and like to stick with what I know if the results are there. I use the liquid paint sealant and have been pleased. When I go all out, I like to put the sealant down, top it with glaze, then finish it off with the buttery wax. So pretty

The Rag Company is the way to go for towels. Stock up on holiday sales they have - Labor Day is coming up. Eagle Edgeless Orange or Blue is what you want. And Pfluffle towels

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |